Free Sam Adams Beer Stein

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who did it via text message:

Was your terminal web page? Mine said I'd successfully updated my profile. There were no links on that page.

Is that consistent with your submission experience?

Was your terminal web page? Mine said I'd successfully updated my profile. There were no links on that page.

Yes, same thing.

Ditto here for facebook & such? Just listed the little avatars for facebook, twitter, etc & that was it?...we'll see how it all works out. I have a new, no BS anti every-friggin-thing program now. And then another program to clean out all the rest. Let'em try & make my millenium! I just hope I get the darn thing to add to my collection...

Yeah that was my experience after giving my birthday and zip code via two different texts.

Hope it works but if not, no harm no foul.

I got an email stating they ran out but I was in some contest to win something.

nothing yet. I did the phone thing too. Funny I was thinking about that yesterday. I recall reading somewhere that ppl got theirs late in november last year

Latest posts

Back