Free Level 1 filter/stand w/ purchase of 15" reversed hinge False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Level-1_15-Inch_FB_Stand.html?

Alright guys for the rest of this month I am going to give away level 1 stands (16.99 value) when you buy a Jaybird 15" reversed hinge False Bottom from the website.

This is an HBT only offer so all you have to do is respond to this thread for the promo code and I will PM you.

This filter/stand will blow your mind at how much it filters. It is made from the same material as the False Bottom and will add that, much needed support in your MLT if your doing larger batches or using RIMS or HERMS systems. I will see if I can upload a few picts of my last brew day. This is in my bottom draining MLT after a 12 gallon batch of IIPA. I recirculate for about 10 min or more just because its easy to do on my system (float controlled recirculation pump switch) . I crushed my grain a tad smaller for this batch to see just how much we could filter. I was blown away.

If you are already using a level 1 stand under your 15" false bottom post up some picts here and let me know what you think of it.
Cheers
Jay

2012-10-11_12-09-05_492.jpg

Very interested in purchasing one of these, I already bought one of you 15" false bottoms but will buy a dip tube to get one of these! I brew big batches with RIMS and have had stuck mashes with your FB so I would love to get one of these filters.

Yep Martin that is correct. This is my MLT I cut the top and welded a 1/2" half coupling into the bottom of it. I do direct heat sometimes but not very often and not for very long. Most people go through the side of the keg and we can help you do the too with a dip tube.

Cheers
Jay

Can I get a code, looking to do a bottom drain keggle. Will the level 1 stand work with the star pattern that is on the top of most kegs? If that makes sense

Hey jaybird that's for respond to my pm ordered my 15 inch hinged false bottoms and used the promo code thanks for the information and can't wait to use it ill post some picks of the barley wine brew day that I have planned for this set up

Thanks
Mike

Hey jaybird that's for respond to my pm ordered my 15 inch hinged false bottoms and used the promo code thanks for the information and can't wait to use it ill post some picks of the barley wine brew day that I have planned for this set up

Thanks
Mike

Ohh man you bet Mike!

Thanks for the order for sure....

Cheers
Jay

I am in need of my first false bottom. I heard yours are the ones to have and what is better than more filtration...

Jay, how big of a difference will this make over the 10" false bottom in my Keggle? I've never had a stuck sparse despite loading up my mash tun with 40#+ sometimes. Please send me a code. Thanks Jay

Jay, how big of a difference will this make over the 10" false bottom in my Keggle? I've never had a stuck sparse despite loading up my mash tun with 40#+ sometimes. Please send me a code. Thanks Jay

The 3 biggest differences are going to be the efficiency of the sparge, the speed of the drain and the ability to direct fire with a 15". With a 10" your limited to the drain speed because you have such a small space for the wort to go through.

PM sent

Cheers
Jay

The 3 biggest differences are going to be the efficiency of the sparge, the speed of the drain and the ability to direct fire with a 15". With a 10" your limited to the drain speed because you have such a small space for the wort to go through.

PM sent

Cheers
Jay

Thanks Jay! Ordered!

PM's sent guys...

Thanks for all the orders guys. We are slammed with orders, but I am trying to get these all out ASAP so you can have them for Big Brew Day!

Cheers
Jay

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Level-1_15-Inch_FB_Stand.html?

Alright guys for the rest of this month I am going to give away level 1 stands (16.99 value) when you buy a Jaybird 15" reversed hinge False Bottom from the website.

This is an HBT only offer so all you have to do is respond to this thread for the promo code and I will PM you.

This filter/stand will blow your mind at how much it filters. It is made from the same material as the False Bottom and will add that, much needed support in your MLT if your doing larger batches or using RIMS or HERMS systems. I will see if I can upload a few picts of my last brew day. This is in my bottom draining MLT after a 12 gallon batch of IIPA. I recirculate for about 10 min or more just because its easy to do on my system (float controlled recirculation pump switch) . I crushed my grain a tad smaller for this batch to see just how much we could filter. I was blown away.

If you are already using a level 1 stand under your 15" false bottom post up some picts here and let me know what you think of it.
Cheers
Jay
Hi Jay,

Could I please have a promo code too?

Thanks

I'll take a promo code!

OK guys today is the last day for the free Level 1 stands for your 15" reversed hinge false bottom systems. Get em while you can for free. We have given away a bunch of them so far this month. I did have 1 person ask if they could get a $16.99 rebate on a level 2 or level 3 and the answer is YES. You bet!

PM sent thomashp..

Cheers
Jay

Well we just finished up another great promo and a very busy month for me in the fab shop. I want to thank everyone that got in on the free level 1 giveaway deal for the month ofApril. Many orders to build still and I am working around the clock to get them done and out the door. Post up some picts when with your first mashes, I want to see em'

Cheers
Jay

Back