Free George Killians Pint Glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is just a data mining technique, they will make more $$$ from selling your info than the glasses and shipping are worth.

I noticed when I cut and pasted the coupon code it came with a trailing space. I knicked that off before submitting the form and it worked for me, but perhaps if you leave it in it croaks the validation process?

Cheers!

brplatz said:
Don't do it on your mobile device, do it on a computer

Tried it on my computer. It wouldn't let me do it. I guess I have to get them to remove my info and try again.

nvious23 said:
So if I didnt use a regular computer to put in shipping info. I probably.will not recieve my glasses?

I tried it on my phone, and it didn't ask for shipping info. Tried it again on my computer to add my shipping info and it wouldn't let me submit the information again, since I did it on my cell first.

I'd assume if you use a different email you should be ok to resubmit from a PC later. It didn't take your shipping info so they can't verify its 2 submissions from the same household.

I'd assume if you use a different email you should be ok to resubmit from a PC later. It didn't take your shipping info so they can't verify its 2 submissions from the same household.

Cool ill try when I get home. Work has a filter on alcohol related sites. Wont even let me access this site. Ilove smart phones.

It said "success" when I hit submit. How long does it take to receive? I never done that before. two weeks into the deal though, I wonder if they aren't out of glasses?

boy - now that I read my post....maybe I should cut myself off tonight! "I never done that before..." I sound like a simpleton!

I crafted a nice reply and their email address the notification was sent to is bogus. I received a bounce back message so I went the extra mile and also sent it to a MillerCoors customer service email address I found quickly via quick search. I doubt it will get a response but it is worth a try. Below is my reply with my email addy edited of course :rockin:

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: George Killian's Glassware Offer- Get Your St. Pat's Pints
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:42:52 +0000

Seeing as I registered right after the promotion became available and it remained available via your site for others to register to receive the glasses for days after, this appears to be a ploy to capture email address and contact info to use for another purpose and or sell the contact information to the highest bidder. Apparently MillerCoors has no real intentions of sending the glasses to any who signed up while the promotion was active and were told via your web portal upon completion of the request, would receive the promotional glasses. I respectfully request that you honor the promotion to those you indicated would receive the promotional glasses upon signing up for the promotion. Failure to do so will certainly result in many patrons including myself filling their glasses with another brewers product on St Patrick's day and beyond.

Sincerely,

A very disappointed longtime customer

To: [email protected]
Subject: George Killian's Glassware Offer- Get Your St. Pat's Pints
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 11:47:01 -0600

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian's pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

Sincerely,

The George Killian's Team

============================================================

You are receiving this email because you entered the George Killian's St. Pat's Day 2013 Offer and you stated you were at least 21 years of age.

©2013 MillerCoors Golden, CO

Yup I as well received the email stating sorry we ran out of glasses....they should have made the website to quit accepting requests after a certain amount.

jungatheart said:
Got my e mail too. I feel like I've been had. Especially since they told me my glasses were on the way.

+1 on the confirmation that my glasses were shipped. Somebody in marketing really f@cked up!
I'll not "enjoy" their product again, that's for sure. I can certainly brew better beer anyway!

My "sorry we ran out of glasses" email showed up in my gmail spam folder. Since I do not use this email account for much it will be readily apparent if they start using the info from the form to start spamming me. Will hold my hate mail until then.:(

I'll be very curious to find out if anybody out of all of us actually gets the glasses.

I took Toga's lead and sent an email as well. Here is the response I got from MillerCoors:

Hello,

You can call the customer service line for brand promotions at 800-253-6666, they are open Monday-Friday 11am-8pm CST. They are who you would need to speak with about the promotion.

Thanks,

Coors and Company

1-800-443-8242

I just recieved a e-mail from tem saying that they weren't going to send me mine because they ran out!

I got on the website on the 19th and filled out their form. Yesterday I also received the "you are not going to get free glasses" from them.

Latest posts

Back