• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Free: BYO Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
I am renewing my BYO subscription, which comes with a "gift" of a full year subscription for a friend. You will get all 8 issues in both print and digitally. Instead of splitting the cost with someone here, I am just giving it away. Don't tell BYO I didn't gift it to a friend though. I don't want trouble. :D

I suppose the best way to do this is to leave this open for 48 hours and pick a random member. Alternatively, if you think someone should have it, then you can nominate them here and your post will be considered one to choose from. They'd have to be willing to give me their address because I have to set the subscription up in their name.

Sound good?

I do not know if this works for existing members so I would prefer to leave this open to those who do not yet subscribe. I won't know either way but the brew Gods will.

PS, I think this is US residents only. If you contact BYO and ask them and they say otherwise, then I'm down with that. I won't be the one shipping anyway.

I don't have a subscription. I'd love to take you up on that offer!

Ohh! Me! Me!
With a newborn in the house i'd love to at least read about brewing since I don't have much free time to do it! That, and funds are low for extracurricular things like brew magazines!
If I am picked I'll have to show SWMBO this because there's no way she'd think I didn't buy it! Lol!

Awesome gesture!

Sounds great and would be very much appreciated. Please count me in.

According to what i have read ,there's an extra charge for delivery to places outside the states/canada.

Add $5.00/year for Canadian postage
Add $17.00/year for Foreign postage

i think this is a cool idea (as well as gracious) being new to AG id love to be inundated with as much information as possible... so im in.

Hey man, thats a great of you! I got my first Issue of BYO last week as there "free sample" to check it out and see if it would be worth getting a subscription and i can't put it down. think i read it about 3 times now! hahaha i am in Canada so i guess this does not apply to me, but just wanted to say that thats pretty good of you and hope some good Karma is coming your way.

I'll bite. I should have my hop cage as a short featurette in an upcoming issue.

I'm cute and have big titties

Unfortunately I am a dude :(

Well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. A dude who is cute...not sure about the boobs but I'm a girl and I don't want to be outdone in that department. :ban:

With a two month old daughter I'm spending a lot less time brewing. Would be awesome to have a mag to read as I rock and rock and rock and rock and rock and rock and rock her.

Please pick me as I just want to learn more and more about brewing. And Thank you so much! no matter who you pick because I have had a hard time lately finding good hearted people anymore.

I could use the inspiration and knowledge. Plus it'll give me something to do at work when I'm not on HBT

Back