freaking craigslist flagged my add for removal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayabusa

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with this - do you??? :drunk:

RECREATIONAL MIDGET (FRISCO, TX)

If you are not a midget you can stop reading right here because you are not what we are looking for.

We are looking for a Recreational Midget Sidekick. We want someone who doesn’t mind acting like a fool and putting their self out there to have a good time. If you like drinking tequila, getting drunk, smoking cigars, walking a rooster on a leash, gambling, playing poker, road trips to party, hookers and blow then you are exactly what we are looking for. This gig will NOT involve any paperwork, computer skills, filing, answering phone calls, booking appointments, etc. This is strictly for a midget who wants to party and have a good time.

Benefits include but not limited to:
• Hookers
• Blow
• Alcohol Fund
• Gambling Fund
• Other various “consumable recreational items”
• Did I say Hookers already?

If you are interested and think you meet our needs please send a photo and party background or resume of previous recreational gigs. Please note: Midgets with a Mullet will get front of the line consideration.

exactly! we have an updated one without reference to hookers and blow - crossing findgers for no flagging and lots of replies!!!

smoking cigars

Hmmmm, I didn't think TX was so anti-tobacco already. You in Austin? Everything else looks pretty PC to me...

1. Are we talking about crack whores, or those high class whores you have to feed before you mercilessly show them who their Daddy is?

2. By blow, we're not talking about Congressional hearings, are we?

3. Alcohol. I can be tossed or trashed, often at the same time.

4. Gambling. Well, we're already both contemplating that, aren't we?

5. "Consumable Recreational Articles". Better not be Skittles. I don't do fvcked up Oompa Loompa dances on a sugar rush.

6. Yes, got the hookers thing. I better not be the fluff boy. I bite.

Now the question was already asked about how tall your midget has to be. Don't you think a freakishly tall midget would be a really cool drawing card? I mean, how many of those hookers have had a threesome with the Jolly Green Giant of 'little people'?

Came for the Slim Pickens references, leaving disappointed:

"Shoot, a guy could have a pretty good time in Dallas with all of that stuff"

YMMV

being a midget isn't all about height... it's those little sausage fingers; the slight waddle at full strut and the bulbous head!

being a midget isn't all about height... it's those little sausage fingers; the slight waddle at full strut and the bulbous head!

hahahaha

Are you by chance filing a action sports video?
Be it Motorcross/FMX/Skateboarding/Rollerblading/Mountain biking/paintball/ect....

Your list of criteria also seems to double as a script for any of of those:) Especially with a midget in the cast.

If you are not a midget you can stop reading right here because you are not what we are looking for.

We are looking for a Recreational Midget Sidekick. We want someone who doesn’t mind acting like a fool and putting their self out there to have a good time. If you like drinking tequila, getting drunk, smoking cigars, walking a rooster on a leash, gambling, playing poker, road trips to party, hookers and blow then you are exactly what we are looking for. This gig will NOT involve any paperwork, computer skills, filing, answering phone calls, booking appointments, etc. This is strictly for a midget who wants to party and have a good time.

• Hookers
• Blow
• Alcohol Fund
• Gambling Fund

If you are interested and think you meet our needs please send a photo and party background or resume of previous recreational gigs. Please note: Midgets with a Mullet will get front of the line consideration.

Ya, try selling soiled panties on ebay, they'll yank it in about 10 minutes. :cross:

hahahaha

Are you by chance filing a action sports video?
Be it Motorcross/FMX/Skateboarding/Rollerblading/Mountain biking/paintball/ect....

Your list of criteria also seems to double as a script for any of of those:) Especially with a midget in the cast.

hahah - no, we were just drunk one night playing poker and someone said we needed a midget which sparked a twinkle in my sadistic little mind and my buddy Brad slurred something like "we can try craigslist" and the next morning he had our add running....

I did buy a **** ton of velcro in my drunken stupor from McMaster Carr thinking we would make him a full body suit so we could throw him at walls and stuff.... :tank:

and yes, i am serious - i bought about $400 worth of velcro. drunken ideas, credit cards and a bit of moral flexibility go a long way.

holy crap, what are you going to do with $400 worth of velcro? There's no turning back now!!

I used to referee paintball tournaments in college and we would drink between semis and finals. then after the finals we would all get the left over paint, drink and play till it was gone. One day one of the dude's was pretty drunk, his gun failed while we were playing so he walked inside the owners house whose son was also a ref and friend ( House on premise of the field) and ordered a new $1500 setup. Didn't even remember ordering it till showed up later that week. Nice equipment. He kept it. Man I miss reffing those tourney's. All kinds of fun with Dog Shock Collars boos and paintball gear!

holy crap, what are you going to do with $400 worth of velcro? There's no turning back now!!

I used to referee paintball tournaments in college and we would drink between semis and finals. then after the finals we would all get the left over paint, drink and play till it was gone. One day one of the dude's was pretty drunk, his gun failed while we were playing so he walked inside the owners house whose son was also a ref and friend ( House on premise of the field) and ordered a new $1500 setup. Didn't even remember ordering it till showed up later that week. Nice equipment. He kept it. Man I miss reffing those tourney's. All kinds of fun with Dog Shock Collars boos and paintball gear!

I loved reffing. I think I liked that more than playing. I used to always carry a pistol and if some one argued I would just shoot them. If they shot me back I would throw them out!!! :D:D:D

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/wan/1209492889.html

• Hookers
• Blow
• Alcohol Fund
• Gambling Fund

someone should forward this ad to travestyofnature he is only 5' and I think just for the hookers he would grow a mullet !

-Jason

Still no applicants - re-posting today with additional flair and incentives.

I read that ad the first time it got posted. LMMFAO and had to forward it around to everyone I knew. I'm doing my part to help you find a rockstar midget for your debauchery in DFW.

fat_midget_stripper.jpg

Possible canidate????
Looks like this guys been there and done that already.

Back