FrankTV

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
WTF?

I get 5mins into the show and fall asleep. Kinda kills the joke after that.

Anyone watch this show? At first his promos make it seems really funny.. and I know direcTV or one of those use him in their commercials, but after 5mins the dude starts giving me a headache...

[youtube]MqAanABwslo[/youtube]

I tried to watch a couple episodes of the first season, and only made it 5-10 minutes in as well. I like Frank Caliendo, but that show sucks.

That dude annoys the hell out of me. I didn't even know he had his own show, he certainly doesn't deserve one.

I tried to enjoy it too.
Sure, he can do impressions...of a limited number of celebs. Can't base a half hour around that.

good impressions, but poor material. we aren't going to marvel at a spot-on John Madden or whatever if the script around it isn't funny. and he was plugging that show non-stop during the early baseball playoffs, was getting on my nerves.

+1 on what everyone else said. I saw one of his standup routines once and it was pretty funny. Nothing hi-larious, but not bad. He did some great impressions, but not much else. The show is awful, though. I can't believe that doofus has his own show. OOoh, wow, you can do Madden and Bush. Congrats.

On the plus side, he's a giant fatass so he'll probably go the way of Farley and Belushi. Yay!

Back