FOTHB VI: Fellowship of the Homebrew 6: Let Doug and Mark Get Their Own From Now On

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks. I've been watching the FoTHB trades for some time now and have been considering getting involved.

Unfortunately, my mail trading experience is limited as the bulk of my friends are from college and wouldn't know good beer if it bit them in the butt lol. I know that this trade is over but am curious if you guys would accept any newbies for the next round. I've got a lot of good stuff that I would love feedback on.

Let me know if you have you any questions. Hopefully, we can share some good brews on the next round!

Cheers!
Casey

Having breakfast/lunch beers with @TBC tomorrow so I can deliver my offering from this round to him. This should(?) conclude this round in it's entirety, if I'm not mistaken.

My involvement in the upcoming round is definitely time dependent, because my taps are empty. I typically brew a ton in the first few months of the year, but most of my upcoming beers are lagers. So maybe I'll be back for round VIII.

547905C2-21C6-4AE9-96C7-4637571A4BC6.jpeg
11D5F11B-8316-42D4-A648-F2E7AAFBADA6.jpeg
Met up with @imasickboy today for lunch and a few beers. Picked up my FOTHB offer. Thanks for everything including the jalapeño sauce and the kraut. I need to go and pickup some pork now.

Can’t wait to try all of the beers. Everything is in the fridge except for the Barleywine. I enjoyed catching up with you. We will have to do again.

View attachment 605843 View attachment 605844 Met up with @imasickboy today for lunch and a few beers. Picked up my FOTHB offer. Thanks for everything including the jalapeño sauce and the kraut. I need to go and pickup some pork now.

Can’t wait to try all of the beers. Everything is in the fridge except for the Barleywine. I enjoyed catching up with you. We will have to do again.
Great meeting you. We'll hook up again. Too close not to. BTW, the kraut will keep for months in the fridge. Enjoy the fruits of my labor! Cheers!

received thanks revkev, ups will be either sending him a bill for the poor drivers workers comp or billing him for the difference between the actual weight versus label weight ;)

Back