FOTHB VI: Fellowship of the Homebrew 6: Let Doug and Mark Get Their Own From Now On

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If you get a can seamer, please report back on how you like it! I was looking at the original Oktober MK16 earlier this year, but it seemed like the full set-up would require some kind of purging/filling apparatus as well. Very curious about that bit!

imasickboy

Drinkasaurus extraordinarius
Reaction score
It has indeed landed, safe and sound. Thanks @jason613 !

@TBC your beers are nearly all ready. The barleywine needs attended to, and one of the extras is close. Then we'll talk about delivery.

imasickboy

Drinkasaurus extraordinarius
Reaction score
Coincidentally, I sent @TBC a message tonight confirming the availability of his pick. I am very close to him, geographically, and extended an offer of a night's debauchery as a meetup for deliverance of his pick. If it's declined, we'll just have to meet for a couple of beers to complete delivery.

OP
GaBrewZoo

GaBrewZoo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Let's not forget to leave feedback. I've gone three of these trades in a row without getting feedback, I hope its not four.

OP
GaBrewZoo

GaBrewZoo

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Click on the persons name and a profile box will pop up. Choose "View feedback profile" and then you can choose "add feedback"

jason613

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Click on the persons name and a profile box will pop up. Choose "View feedback profile" and then you can choose "add feedback"
I am on the app on an Android and it does not work that way. I will try on my computer using the website to see if it works that way. When I click on a name it allows me to click to see all of their posts and gives a bunch of stats but view feedback profile is nowhere.

jason613

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am on the app on an Android and it does not work that way. I will try on my computer using the website to see if it works that way. When I click on a name it allows me to click to see all of their posts and gives a bunch of stats but view feedback profile is nowhere.
When on my windows machine - I was able to figure it out. Thank you - I guess the app for Android at least doesn't allow me to leave feedback - or I am an idiot, but don't think that is the case. I left feedback for everyone I owe'd it to.

Scturo

Reaction score
Yes, definitely. I was thinking of getting it going next weekend so it doesn’t overlap too much with the FOTD. And give people a chance to get back to brewing.

TwistedGray

El Jefe Brewing Company
Reaction score
Yes, definitely. I was thinking of getting it going next weekend so it doesn’t overlap too much with the FOTD. And give people a chance to get back to brewing.
Sounds good, I have a batch brewing plus some I saved for aging so I'll be good with whatever timeline. Had to get something in the pipeline while we're in Mexico.