FOTHB VI: Fellowship of the Homebrew 6: Let Doug and Mark Get Their Own From Now On

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good round guys. Thanks for being patient with me. There was some good beer this round. Well, actually there is every round. I think waiting a little since the last round helped everybody get stocked up and made the offers a bit fuller. And we'll be able to ship in cooler weather.

Here is a rundown on the picks:

Scturo picked TBC
madscientistbrewNq and RevKev picked each other
Blackdirt_cowboy picked fourfarthing
jason613 picked TwistedGray
GaBrewZoo picked Blackdirt_cowboy
PianoMan picked GaBrewZoo
fourfarthing picked Scturo
TBC picked imasickboy
TwistedGray picked PianoMan
imasickboy picked jason613

Please be sure to leave feedback when you receive your packages.

These raffles are always fun, and the beer is always solid.

For the next round I’m thinking of getting it going early next year. The holiday season is almost here, and a few of us are in the 12BOC exchange. So that should give everyone time to get back to brewing. Of course it can change if there is enough interest earlier.
Thanks again @GaBrewZoo!

Good till 2019 myself..

Attachments

• received_1674675935935384.gif
    received_1674675935935384.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
A little off topic here guys. Christmas is coming and I’m thinking of getting myself a can sealer. Anyone remember the name of the guy who recently posted in the “What are you drinking” thread about his can sealer purchase? Looking for pricing info. Thanks

A little off topic here guys. Christmas is coming and I’m thinking of getting myself a can sealer. Anyone remember the name of the guy who recently posted in the “What are you drinking” thread about his can sealer purchase? Looking for pricing info. Thanks

I don't, but I could swear it was one of these "All American" ones (https://wellscan.ca/product-category/home-brew-canning/beer-can-sealers/https://wellscan.ca/product-category/home-brew-canning/beer-can-sealers/). I might be mistaken though.

Back