For you travelers, here's a map I created of many of Belgium's breweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's more than 100 on there. I plan to continue adding, but, right now, most every brewery with a 3.5ish or better rating on BeerAdvocate is on there.

You definitely need to submit this as an article. I believe you get a 1 year membership for free. Well done and thank you for sharing. I actually live just east of Belgium and every now and then head that way for a beer-cation. I will put this to use for sure.

I'm planning a trip this coming January and this will come in very handy. If you're ever in Denver, the beers are on me bro. Thanks!

My girlfriend and I finally agreed on our next European vacation to go to Belgium and have been looking for something exactly like this! Thanks!!

I wonder if people in Belgium ever say, "I went to the pub and like 39 out of 40 taps were trendy Belgians. I wish they'd get something new and different in here, like a super-hoppy west coast IIPA."

:p

Back