Fly Zapper that works?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
so these damn flies are pissing me off, i don't like their personalties!

i bought a fly zapper, and i swear they avoid it if anything. have some luck with glue tape. but does anyone know if there's a zapper that actually works for house flies?

are you baiting it at all? most zappers only attract moths unless you put a little meat or honey in the center part.

Get a bat. It's the latest craze. You won't regert.

1626656253995.png

so these damn flies are pissing me off, i don't like their personalties!

i bought a fly zapper, and i swear they avoid it if anything. have some luck with glue tape. but does anyone know if there's a zapper that actually works for house flies?

What kind of flies? House flies, fruit flies, drain flies?

are you baiting it at all? most zappers only attract moths unless you put a little meat or honey in the center part.

you know the bottom of this thing does come off.....? didn't even think about putting some spent grain in it! (good one for what you do with your spent grain! they love that stuff!) :mug:

What kind of flies? House flies, fruit flies, drain flies?

house flies....

When those get in the house I chase them around with one if the little electrified tennis racquets. I can usually corner one at the window

Back