First Time ordering from AHS....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
Well I placed an order to AHS the other day. I ordered a Nut Brown Ale with a couple of extras.
When it arrived yesterday via UPS I opened it up to see that the lid on the malt extract had lifted up and leaked a little extract. Everything was all sticky, with foam peanuts stuck to it all. I didn't lose enough extract to make an impact on my brew I don't think...maybe an ounce or two.
Anyways, I called AHS and told them about it. They took myu information and said someone from shipping would call me back. Not long after, I got a call. I spoke with a man by the name of Mark. It is my conclusion that Mark is a good guy. He apologized for the mess, and gave me 50% off of my next kit!
I'm a first time customer and after the mess I had decided to maybe try another company on my next order. But he managed to change my mind and keep a customer. Very Cool.

A+ for customer service for Austin Homebrew Supply!

:)

Yeah, things occasionally go wrong. As long as they express a real desire to make it right I'm ok with that.

Never had that problem with AHS. They are always very quick and have not had any problems dealing with them after multiple orders.

Back