First brewstand first time welding

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-jarks22

Reaction score
Decided to make myself Alittle brewstand. Simple plans all made from recycled materials. And free:).

image-797395172.jpg

image-3015959738.jpg

Attachments

• image-3339172290.jpg
    image-3339172290.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 549
For my first time welding I think it came out pretty clean. Just need to get two more burners, and figure out what else I need. Any suggestions and equipping this thing would be appreciated.

Looks pretty good for a first attempt welding some scrap steel! It looks like you have some garage-door opener T-rail in the mix....

I'm sure you'll get some ideas as far as equipping it further and there are loads of examples & discussions on this forum. I think it's something each brewer has to think about and it will evolve with use, so rig it for what works best for you!

Junkster said:
Looks pretty good for a first attempt welding some scrap steel! It looks like you have some garage-door opener T-rail in the mix....

yea thanks, it came out pretty good. And your exactly right it is all t- rail. I work for an overhead door company. All from old motors we throw out all the time. Thanks for the comment!

Anybody got suggestions for burners and where to order from? Live on Kauai and can't find much here. Don't need a huge BTU, just enough to get a good boil in under 45 min.

Back