First brew.........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klaggy

Reaction score
My very first brew. An nut brown British ale.
I made many mistakes mostly being impatient. It turned out very nice and my wife, not being a beer drinker, liked it to.
Isn't always the case that the last few of the batch was at its best
A few pics of the very last one....... :-(
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392780725.749073.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392780743.327786.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392780756.880718.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392780769.027964.jpg
Kept a very nice head till the end

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Dang, good looking beer.

I sure hope you've brewed some more since then.

Thanks man....
Yes I did and have a kolsch lagering with 3 more weeks and a german alt in its last week of primary...... Then off to lager

Looks great! Anyone would be jealous of that head. I have a kolsch going too that I hope to be ready before the end of the month... can't wait.

Cheers

I had bit of near full disaster with my kolsch.. I have beer machine kit my wife bought for last Christmas and figured that I could use the 2 "PET" containers which each hold almost 2.75 gallons each......
Well each has a co2 cartridge and went to get a sample to taste and what not .... Long story short..... Over pressurized and boom 3 gallons ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!!
Now only 2 gallons left
Like I said near total disaster..... Taste ans smelled fantastic

That's a disaster all right but not a total disaster so your still good!
I love Kolsch! Enjoy what you have left!

You got that right..... I say tasted good cause most was dripping off my face..... So tongue out to taste.... Which what was doing in the first place......:))

My very first brew. An nut brown British ale.
I made many mistakes mostly being impatient. It turned out very nice and my wife, not being a beer drinker, liked it to.
Isn't always the case that the last few of the batch was at its best
A few pics of the very last one....... :-(

Kept a very nice head till the end

NICE!

Congrats! First of many Id imagine! :tank:

Latest posts

Back