First beer of the day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Getting home from work and sinking a nice cold brew is so mint!
Having a Canadian blonde, just a kit beer but goes down well.

Whats everyone drinking?

Had a few Southern Tier 2XIPA's last night with vodka shooters after a good brew day. Still feeling sore & a little under the weather at this point.

I always go straight for Southern Tier IPA on lunch break or after work. You can find it anywhere here, and it is just a solid choice for me. Crisp and refreshing in my mind, it always helps me out after staring at a computer all day.

Work is near ending. (Well, it may be at 3:30, but we have someone in for training so I may need to stay a bit later.) I will be interested in finishing the snowblowing and doing a few other things and THEN I will be enjoying either an Oatmeal Coffee stout homebrew, a Pale Ale homebrew, or an Oatmeal, Coffee, Chocolate, Oak, Bourbon Stout (had 2 last night).

Got home from work about an hour ago, drinking a gumball head and possibly will follow up with a sierra nevada coffee stout later tonight. Also have a great IPA (Amarillo Brillo by Maumee bay brewing co). in the fridge if I am feeling adventurous.

What's work?

Started with local beer at the local watering hole on the water at 3pm. Gave out samplers of my Pacific Saison (they all enjoyed). Now home with my Amber Bock Ale and will finish with the Robust Porter.

:mug:

subic-bay-sunset.jpg

watering hole.jpg

What's work?

Started with local beer at the local watering hole on the water at 3pm. Gave out samplers of my Pacific Saison (they all enjoyed). Now home with my Amber Bock Ale and will finish with the Robust Porter.

:mug:

work is something we all mostly do so we can afford this wonderful hobby :)

work is something we all mostly do so we can afford this wonderful hobby :)

I know, it sucks (hence it is called work). I am on the prowl for a job again as I almost thru my one year sabbatical. It has been however a great reprieve and my home brew is dialed in 100%. :)

Life is great! Work sucks. Beer makes everything better :)

That shot of Subic Bay is beautiful. Pop used to tell us stories about that place & others from when he was a Seabee during the war.

Back