First Batch success!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poolplayer

Reaction score
Alright!! My first run of NBA as a beginning homebrewer and I'm plenty pleased with the results. A nice release of gas from the bottlecap, a great head and plenty of bubbles throughout the consumable process :ban: from Beer #2 I can tell the alcohol level is certainly there as well :drunk: . I think one more sample is needed to finish my observations this evening before allowing this to wait a few more weeks for Turkey Day when I can share this with family. What a joy this has turned out to be. Thanks for letting me share.

Congratulations! There aren't very many hobbies where you can consume the fruits of your labors. Every new batch is an adventure and I never tire of waiting to taste the results.

I' ve still got a St.Paul Porter & Cream Ale aging. A double batch of Multi-grain red in secondaries, a double of NBA in the primary and tomorrow we start a double of a single hop bitter. If I keep at this pace, I might as well consider kegging given the volume and time consumption of bottling. I might just consider 22's to half the workload first though before getting into another expensive process.

Aaron

I use 22's whenever I can. It also gives me more of an excuse to buy bottles of Hop Stoopid.

Back