First batch and first label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nodson

Reaction score
Finally got a home brew kit for christmas and have been having fun with it since.

My first beer is an extra bitter pale ale that I made for my friend's band (Anchor Point) who is having an album release around the time it will be ready.

AnchorPointPaleAleLabel-1-1.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

Need to make the label image a little narrower next time.

:mug:

Yikes... Well i normally only label about a case of each brew. The rest don't last long enough to justify labels.

That's how it is going to be from now on. Only beer that is given away. Might switch to tags that hang around the neck.

Started with milk but had trouble keeping the edges to stay so I used a mild spray adhesive.

So you just printed on regular paper then? I like the neck lables and have been trying to create one that looks and fits right. Yours are very nice, how did you make them?

WOW, very nice. I will also be stealing the idea of the bottled on field I think... I have been also only planning on labeling beer that gets passed out, and thats only 22's

Thanks for the comments. The labels are just plain paper printed on my schools laser jet. The labels are on the neck are just squares. They look pretty good though and just applied them via spray adhesive. I thought about using text to fill in the date but wanted it to be a little more personal since this is my first batch.

Latest posts

Back