Quantcast

First All Grain

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

JimiGibbs

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday after putting it off for a while I finally decided to make the jump to All-Grain. I used a Northern Brewer St Paul Porter kit. Everything went pretty smooth except for a few minor glitches which I was able to get some reasurances from the board on..... Also had my first keg of a wheat that I brewed from a kit about a month ago. Everyone enjoyed that! Can't tell you much about gravities or effeciencies because quite honestly I've got to learn more about that. But here are some pictures and I'll be kegging it in a few weeks :mug:
Jimi

Lil' Sparky

Cowboys EAC
Reaction score
JimiGibbs said:
My '72 Triumph TR6
Very cool. A friend of mine's dad had one he completely rebuilt and it was cherry... until it was totaled when someone T-boned him. :(

bs22619

Reaction score
Hows that turkey fryer working out for you? I noticed I have the same one but am also in the been waiting to, but havent started all grain brewing yet club. I've fired it up and it seems to have a very loose seeming flame(as opposed to like a quick concentrated flame)

OP
JimiGibbs

JimiGibbs

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
That fryer works OK.... Seems a little slow in getting water up to temp and it takes forever to get 6 gallons to boil. I am actually going to look at something else.
Jimi

Latest posts