First All Grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimiGibbs

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday after putting it off for a while I finally decided to make the jump to All-Grain. I used a Northern Brewer St Paul Porter kit. Everything went pretty smooth except for a few minor glitches which I was able to get some reasurances from the board on..... Also had my first keg of a wheat that I brewed from a kit about a month ago. Everyone enjoyed that! Can't tell you much about gravities or effeciencies because quite honestly I've got to learn more about that. But here are some pictures and I'll be kegging it in a few weeks :mug:
Jimi

DSC_0671a.JPG

DSC_0669a.JPG

DSC_0674a.JPG

Hows that turkey fryer working out for you? I noticed I have the same one but am also in the been waiting to, but havent started all grain brewing yet club. I've fired it up and it seems to have a very loose seeming flame(as opposed to like a quick concentrated flame)

That fryer works OK.... Seems a little slow in getting water up to temp and it takes forever to get 6 gallons to boil. I am actually going to look at something else.
Jimi

Latest posts

Back