Firestone Walker Parabola

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLem

Reaction score
Just picked up a bottle of Parabola :rockin:

I've only heard about this beer...I didn't know it really existed...especially not way out here in MA!

There was a 1 bottle per customer limit ($15). I may have to go back a couple of times and pick up some more to stash away.

rwinzing said:
Truly a great beer!

So I've heard. Cant wait to try it, though I will probably wait till the Fall weather settles in. Not sure I want to be drinking a 13% RIS when it's 85 degrees outside

Looks like something I'll have to try out. I think I saw a FW last week, I'll have to check out my local beer store again :)

One of the best RIS's I've ever had. Fantastic in the fall and winter. I've got a couple aging in my fridge for the colder months.

I've been consistently impressed with FSW beers. They're not my favorites, but they're absolutely delicious every time!

Mines in the fridge. Waiting for Christmas weather to bust it open. Gonna crack open the Double DBA from FW next weekend.

RainyDay said:
I've been consistently impressed with FSW beers. They're not my favorites, but they're absolutely delicious every time!

I agree with rainy day all FSW beers are great. Had a chance to tour the brewery this summer and enjoy some tastings. Their barley wine is great and their pale 31 is my favorite pale ale.

Back