Finally found 120min IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twofieros

Lifetime Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got my hands on 6 bottles of 120min IPA. I tried one last night and I was blown away at how tasty it was! 60min is my favorite IPA. 90min is good too but to me it still is sweet and a little thick but when I tried that 120. I have a new favorite! Now I have to figure out how to make myself not drink the 5 I have and to just let them age.

Is $11/bottle a normal price for them? I was expecting $10 as that's what I paid for the world wide stout.

If any of you are looking for this beer I bought every single one in the town of Ashland, KY so I would try somewhere else.

Nice find. I actually hope I never stumble upon a find like this because I don't want to deal with the wrath that would ensue when I show up at home saying I spent seventy dollars on six bottles of beer...

Not a huge fan of 120. It tastes a lot like 90 minute, but with a shot of vodka in it. The alcohol is not masked one bit. I'm not drinking beer to get wasted, so I prefer the 60/90, and avoid the burn. I honestly think it's a fad.

$11 seems cheap, actually. I think the last one I bought was $16.

I was fortunate enough to get handed one for free. Will be popping the top on Friday.

Not a huge fan of 120. It tastes a lot like 90 minute, but with a shot of vodka in it. The alcohol is not masked one bit. I'm not drinking beer to get wasted, so I prefer the 60/90, and avoid the burn. I honestly think it's a fad.

Agreed. It was on tap at one of the Dogfish Head Ale Houses when I was in Maryland, so I got a half pour of it (was still something ridiculous like 9 bucks vs 11 for a full pour). It was a tasty novelty beer, but I don't think I'd seek it out again.

It was a tasty novelty beer, but I don't think I'd seek it out again.

I agree. I got a six pack of it last Xmas and only drank two since then. I have been trying to trade the other four on this website but I haven't had any takers.

Back