Filled my keg for the first time tonight!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonefishing

Someday I'll stop procrastinating
Reaction score
My kids gave me a kegging setup for Christmas 2006... and tonight I finally put beer in the keg. I think it worked ok...doesn't appear to be losing pressure anyway. It's in the fridge I got for the purpose several months before they gave me the setup,so it's about time it has a keg in it! I have another batch still in the primary and 6 more kegs coming this weekend so we're off to the races!

My kids gave me a kegging setup for Christmas 2006... and tonight I finally put beer in the keg. I think it worked ok...doesn't appear to be losing pressure anyway. It's in the fridge I got for the purpose several months before they gave me the setup,so it's about time it has a keg in it! I have another batch still in the primary and 6 more kegs coming this weekend so we're off to the races!

I kegged my first two Saturday.

Congrats!

:mug:

Give me a few months and I'll have a list in my sig like you do, Pol. First though I
have to get myself a couple more primaries.

I sampled my Fire In The Hole and Spiced Christmas Ale, a month or so early... but the Xmas Ale is awesome! The oak in the Fire In The Hole ale needs more time to mellow.

No,right around that time I lost all interest in brewing so there's been nothing but CO2 in it all this time.

Latest posts

Back