Fermentrack- regular cycling of heating and cooling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meza

Reaction score
Screenshot_20181001-215939.png
I'm a new user of fermentrack, and noticed the fridge and heater cycling very close to each other every 90 mins.

Wondered if this should be happening, and I how I can avoid this overshoot compensation happening.

I have set up a fridge with a 60w tubular heater. 3 temoeratemp probes - outside air, in fridge air, and beer.

Fridge air sensor is hanging in space 10cm from top of the fridge at the back, behind the fermenter.

Beer sensor is dangling in the beer through and new hole and grommit I put in the plastic fermenter lid.

60w tubular heater is installed horizontally at the bottom of the fridge, centrally under the fermenter (5cm below the base of the bucket). Bucket is propped up on legs.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20181001_215743706.jpg
    IMG_20181001_215743706.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 87
Hi, the overshooting issue? Yes I moved the fridge sensor location, and put the sensor much closer to the top and back of the fridge - the coldest part.
Thanks for the reply. I will move the sensor to the top and back of the fridge and see if that helps.

Back