Fellowship of the Drink XXX: Pour one for our friends

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped (a couple of days ago actually, but it seems early for me to have shipped).

What a haul! Excited to get into these. Thanks so much @fourfarthing!, Everything was intact.

IMG_1141.jpeg

My box arrived yesterday to @LoneTreeFarms. Haven't heard yay or nay if they received.
Sorry @TheDudeLebowski my wife said the box arrived late last week. My dad ended up passing away early last week. Been tending to his arrangements and taking care of mom and his business. I’ll get it unboxed tomorrow.
I apologize to @TBC I’ll get your box out tomorrow or Wednesday. Secret Santa/valentine shooting for next week.
It’s been a long terrible 2024 so far boys.

Sorry @TheDudeLebowski my wife said the box arrived late last week. My dad ended up passing away early last week. Been tending to his arrangements and taking care of mom and his business. I’ll get it unboxed tomorrow.
I apologize to @TBC I’ll get your box out tomorrow or Wednesday. Secret Santa/valentine shooting for next week.
It’s been a long terrible 2024 so far boys.
It's only beer. Sorry for your loss. Life importancies are #1. Take care of the family. Enjoy the beer later

Last edited:
Awful news. Sorry for your loss and best wishes for your family.

Beautiful bombshell waiting for me when I got home!! Thanks @TheDudeLebowski!! So looking forward to getting to try these. First day back to “normal.” Work, softball practice, and a beer of my father and his father before him. I appreciate my beer loving family!!
Salud!

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpeg
    IMG_1807.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1806.jpeg
    IMG_1806.jpeg
    358.4 KB · Views: 0
Hopefully you get the same results with the cotton candy sour brother!! Cheers! The Hamm’s was in honor of dad. Enjoy.
Had the Hamm’s in honor of your dad working on a kitchen renovation. It was better than I was expecting. That is a beer I could crush all day and still be productive. Cheers Buddy!

IMG_8327.jpeg

The total gut job of remodeling my old farmhouse was fueled by many $10 cubes of Hamms. I don't know why it doesn't get even half the love it deserves.

My step-dad used to keep Hamm's in the fridge. I haven't seen that beer in ages... I thought it tasted good back then but I wasn't of drinking age just yet. Would be really curious to see what I thought of it now. :p
Late in coming, but I’ve shipped. I hope it’s worth the wait. I tell you what man, I never thought I’d have so much crap to do on a weekly basis in my 30s. But I will continue to bring forth beer, probably.

Late in coming, but I’ve shipped. I hope it’s worth the wait. I tell you what man, I never thought I’d have so much crap to do on a weekly basis in my 30s. But I will continue to bring forth beer, probably.
It doesn’t slow down in your 40’s. 😂

With that, I think that everyone has received their packages and this round of FotD is officially complete. :)

Some amazing boxes in here -- looking forward to the next round!
Can we confirm all packages have shipped? Are we green light to begin the next round? Sorry my brain has shifted to youth softball

All good - We're in the process of moving, and somehow managed to sign up to move four separate times in a month and a half, so I'm a bit frazzled myself!

Yes - I think that we're good. There was one straggler at the end, but I'm pretty sure he confirmed in the secret cupid thread that he received.

Latest posts

Back