Fellowship of the Drink XXIV: Now we have a case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing box landed from @CrookedLaker cans are in the fridge already and bottles are in the cellar for now. Can’t wait to try them all!
7077C48E-1680-47EF-B518-8AED82553F81.jpeg
BEE1C004-8339-496C-80B3-0E9444DE8FB5.jpeg

Didn't know smooj distro got down there already Hope you get to enjoy a couple of those!

Smooj arrived about 3 weeks ago. The wife saw it on the beer distributor Facebook page and texted to stop and get it. When I pulled up there were all women walking out with it and in line to check out. They were all buying it. Never saw that many women in the beer store ever!

That can of Croatoan :eek:

Speaking of bottles, I sent you a turning radius i think?

You did. I believe its been 'processed' by my belly already. I have a few Michigander beers in the cellar, but not as many as I used to.

Your box is getting built right now. Give me another week or two and it will be shipped... maybe.

You did. I believe its been 'processed' by my belly already. I have a few Michigander beers in the cellar, but not as many as I used to.

Your box is getting built right now. Give me another week or two and it will be shipped... maybe.
No sweat! I have plenty of beer around the house.

Enjoy man!! Glad they all arrived safely, without Doug’s intervention.
I
It's funny, when the box was dropped off the top was wide open but none of the beer inside was damaged thanks to the nice job you did packaging. Thankfully, my local UPS Doug is cool and he and I talk about beer whenever he makes a delivery!

I just wanted to get a head count on where we are with shipping. Are there those that still need to ship? No judgment, considering I just sent mine today. Just wanted to figure out when we could get number 25 going. Tentatively thinking of early-to-mid June as a pick date, but obviously very flexible at this point.

Thanks guys

A big ol birdie told me some boxes have arrived.
20210429_114312.jpg

And on that rainy day, Doug did not suck. (He did throw his back out though). What can I say, its an incredible porch bomb and I can't wait to get into these! Thanks @fourfarthing !

Also a heads up to everyone, Suarez is out of stock for a few days 😅

I have no words!! Other than I’m going to start working on my thank you appreciation box tomorrow!!
Everything arrived unbroken and a day early?! Woo!! Doug did us good, maybe Mark. Props to Doug/Mark on that delivery
Yep! That was a heck of a packing job! Nothing broke and a day early! Swmbo left it sitting outside. When I got home she just said, yeah that ones too heavy for her. 😂😂

Back