Fellowship of the Drink XXIV: Now we have a case

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor-3.gif

wasted! for the past 3 days! can’t believe i even remembered to get on tonight! I still can’t believe i wasn’t picked 1st! Went to TH, Trillium and Alchemist this week. congrats Jerbrew....i think?!?
Had you in my top two on my list. Those stouts 🔥🔥🔥

@TBC you can pour out that IPA and the Pale Ale and send me the remains ;)

Lol, yes this round has gotta be worse than my multi-double/triple-pick-tom-fookery!! Bwahahahahaha (ps: almost chose @Thorrak doh!)

okay, I’ll save them for someone who will appreciate them, ME! I have some other Non-IBU stuff that will fall into the box.

Excuse the newbie question but do we simply PM folks for shipping info? This may seem obvious but I thought I'd ask anyway... (I can get away with that since this is my first rodeo.. :p )

Excuse the newbie question but do we simply PM folks for shipping info? This may seem obvious but I thought I'd ask anyway... (I can get away with that since this is my first rodeo.. :p )
Yep! Or you can PM your shipping info to the person you picked. It's up to you two to decide how to handle it.

(Side note - check your inbox. ;) )

wasted! for the past 3 days! can’t believe i even remembered to get on tonight! I still can’t believe i wasn’t picked 1st! Went to TH, Trillium and Alchemist this week. congrats Jerbrew....i think?!?

I was pretty stoked that your offer fell into my lap. Glad that 3 of the 5 people before me didn’t show.

I was pretty stoked that your offer fell into my lap. Glad that 3 of the 5 people before me didn’t show.

Typically they'll send a pick order to the OP or get thrown to the bottom of the pick list. Been watching from afar, or near, was there a final list? Twilight Zone FotD!

I am back online to round this up and will try to post updates, but of all the high level chaos from yesterday, this may be the highest. @jerbrew you sir, are a lucky man.

Sorry everybody, had a family emergency over the weekend that did not allow me to be at a computer.

I haven't gone through the posts to see what is even available, but I will take any offer. They are all awesome.

Way to drop the ball with the number 1 overall pick. Yay me.
Yep, I had family visiting from out of town and completely spaced on the draft...who did I get?

LBussy and LoneTreeFarms are still in play somehow. Basically, do you want Sue or King Sue. all the other stuff is cool too I guess, but Sue.

LBussy

thumb.c3a03885-7818-43e7-93eb-b8105fd8dc06.jpg

LBussy's offer:
Anniversary Abbey from Martin City Brewing Company, a Belgian Quadrupel: Anniversary Abbey - Martin City Brewing Company - Untappd
Anniversary Stout from Martin City Brewing Company, a Stout - Imperial / Double: Anniversary Stout - Martin City Brewing Company - Untappd
Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal Cream Stout from Wichita Brewing Company, a Stout - Oatmeal: Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat Oatmeal Cream Stout - Wichita Brewing Company - Untappd
Old Chub from Oskar Blues Brewery, a Scotch Ale / Wee Heavy: Old Chub - Oskar Blues Brewery - Untappd
Absence of Light Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout from 4 Hands Brewing Company, a Stout - Milk / Sweet: Absence of Light Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout - 4 Hands Brewing Company - Untappd
BA20 Vol. 4: Zuccotto from Oskar Blues Brewery, a Stout - Imperial / Double: BA20 Vol. 4: Zuccotto - Oskar Blues Brewery - Untappd
Stratasphere from City Barrel Brewing Company, an IPA - New England: Stratasphere - City Barrel Brewing Company - Untappd
Rad AF from City Barrel Brewing Company, an IPA - New England: Rad AF - City Barrel Brewing Company - Untappd
Scale of Complexity - Sabro from 4 Hands Brewing Company, an IPA - New England: Scale of Complexity - Sabro - 4 Hands Brewing Company - Untappd
Pseudo Sue from Toppling Goliath Brewing Co., a Pale Ale - American: Pseudo Sue - Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. - Untappd

-------------------------------------------------------------------

LoneTreeFarms

thumb.9578b1e9-34a5-40d8-8caf-72e4c3f33a54.jpg

LoneTreeFarms's offer:
Toppling Goliath - Double Dry Hopped King Sue

Double Dry Hop King Sue - Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. - Untappd

Toppling Goliath - cherry Fandango

Cherry Fandango - Toppling Goliath Brewing Co. - Untappd

Reunion - rock and roll bus driver

Rock'N Roll Bus Driver - ReUnion Brewery - Untappd

Lion Bridge - Gazprom

GAZPROM! (2021) - Lion Bridge Brewing Company - Untappd

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again @fourfarthing for running this. I'm sure it wasn't easy with the multiple absences.

That works for me.

I promise I'll have my stuff together when it's my time to run it.

I was one of the multiple absentees for about 15 minutes.... so yeah.

That's what is great about everybody that participates in this thread. Everyone puts out really great offers.

Making the pick list was super hard this round (and every round). Thanks fourfarthing for running the tough round and everyone else for making it so it doesn't really matter how the picks go.

Final who got whom

Fellowship of the Drink - Fellowship of the Drink XXIV; Now we have a case

Selection Status

Who You Selected:
Thorrak selected Nagorg
JamesonFan selected LBussy
kingmatt selected LoneTreeFarms
LBussy selected mullet6577
CTownBrewer selected jerbrew
LoneTreeFarms selected HopsNTails
mullet6577 selected JamesonFan
jerbrew selected dpinette2