Fellowship of the Drink XII: The Bad News Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my drugs now, see how they work. Anyways, no head retention but flavors are there if not dulled. Super gassed when I popped the top
IMG_20180706_153400.jpg

I may try bottling these, pop the can top, move to bottle, quick cap and see what happens. I don't need bombs in the fridge...wife would slaughter me. I think there is enough Co2 to make it okay...I dunno but fudge!!

I may try bottling these, pop the can top, move to bottle, quick cap and see what happens. I don't need bombs in the fridge...wife would slaughter me. I think there is enough Co2 to make it okay...I dunno but fudge!!
I thought about doing that with TheDudes beers but so many good releases coming up decided to drink em and backfill with fresh stuff.

They'll complain I'm not cold crashing their beers for them or I would harass them again. No excuse for canning unfinished beers, it's cheating!

I completely agree and feel like somebody could get hurt from an exploding can or simply lose the money spent on buying their beer but having it on the counter, even at cool temperatures. They really should explicitly say that there is an explosion hazard.

My wife is looking forward to the blueberry vanilla sour coming out this week. I already told her to make sure they are immediately refrigerated or her hand might get shanked by an exploding can.

Yeah I saw that release, but I have enough aluminum grenades in the garage as it is.

As a teaser, and hopefully an impetus for the beginning of the next round, my offer is going to be completely different than my usual list of NEIPA releases and Fruited Berliner Weisse.

And mine will almost exclusively be grenades for the unsuspecting Doug in the room.

By the way, what food savers are you guys using? I might move to that, but I don't think they'll contain an explosion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back