Fellowship of the Drink X: The Beer Drinkers Guide to the Galaxy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, kinda fell off the face of the earth for a while, but i'm starting to get back to normal. Think I'll watch this round and maybe jump back in at the next.

Still plenty of time, I think we’ll see at least one of them show up, :)

I know! Got a 6pk of bUdlights from last xmas I need to unload! Can't wait!

Dibs. Then I'll send them back out with some Miller Lite that's been sitting in my garage fridge for waaaay to long (and no, I didn't buy it, or put it in there).

The busch light stays though, everyone needs a shitty beer now and then (or 8, like last night)

Dibs. Then I'll send them back out with some Miller Lite that's been sitting in my garage fridge for waaaay to long (and no, I didn't buy it, or put it in there).

The busch light stays though, everyone needs a poopyty beer now and then (or 8, like last night)

The fridge always ends up full of shitty beer when I have people over. I’m waiting for the day that people actually leave good beer behind.

IMG_1003.jpg

I always have poopyty beer on hand for my family. You can’t choose your family, or their beer.

Back