Fellowship of the Drink IV: I'm out of Lord of the Rings Puns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homercidal:

It's like the NFL draft. If you run out of time, the next pic is up... but you can still turn your selection in at any time.

Go Go Go! Get it in!!!

@Homercidal is here now. @GaBrewZoo does he jump back into the lineup before my pick?

No worries, we are still moving along. It's all good, everyone is going to end up with beer!

This was really rough to choose. My wife wants me to take my second choice instead, and it is second by a very short margin. But I am sticking with my first pick, and taking Scturo's offer.

I'm also probably sleeping on the couch tonight, but w/e.

If afro's first pick is Scturo, let him have and I can take my number 2. I'm honestly very pleased with either offer, it was a very close call.

This was really rough to choose. My wife wants me to take my second choice instead, and it is second by a very short margin. But I am sticking with my first pick, and taking Scturo's offer.

I'm also probably sleeping on the couch tonight, but w/e.

You got it bud, send me your info. There will be a few extras in it for you. :mug:

Sent in my list because I didn't want to hold things up. Turns out I'm last anyway haha!

I'm going to lay down for a bit and find out who I got later. We're at the hospital feeding our newborn every couple hrs (born Fri), and I think it's time for a nap!

Good luck gents!

Back