Fellowship of the Drink IV: I'm out of Lord of the Rings Puns

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard so many good things about PhP...

Also I found a bigger box. And well I shouldn't drink and pack.. weighed out at 20 lb and tomorrow is going to be a rough morning

Making a list was hard. Once again I won't be sad to receive any of these. I don't think I can be around for the full drawing tomorrow, so I'm sending a list over. I'll check in throughout it though.

Just went through making my picks.

I see people talking about adding extras- which is cool, but I want really want you to send me your beer! Seriously, I really want to encourage you guys/gals to include some of your homebrew! I always like trying other peoples beer, even if you don't think it's great.

I'd like to make a request for the next version-add the location(at least State) of each participant.

I don't have a BA variant right now, but I have a couple of these. I can send one to you if you'd like. I paid $21.99 + tax, so if you can find something similar in value, I'm all for a 1 for 1 trade. I like making people happy. Lol!

Just figured I'd throw it out there. :mug: PM me if you want it!

Edit: Aaaaaaannnnnddd it's sideways. Dammit.

I would do this for sure if you have any left. Just let me know!

Got my list in. I'd have to say while all offers were good if I get in my top 15 (which always seems to happen in this thing) I'll be a giddy as hell and swmbo will probably loose a little respect for me. Excited to get this thing going.

I (mostly) put together my list. I was really torn about one particular offer, though. TBC's is freaking fantastic. However, I work 2 minutes from Springhouse's taproom, and 3 minutes from their brewery. It pained me to put that offer at the bottom of my list, even though I could get all those beers today if I wanted.

First world problems. :D

I (mostly) put together my list. I was really torn about one particular offer, though. TBC's is freaking fantastic. However, I work 2 minutes from Springhouse's taproom, and 3 minutes from their brewery. It pained me to put that offer at the bottom of my list, even though I could get all those beers today if I wanted.

First world problems. :D

That's funny. I do the same thing. I'm always in Hershey and make it a point to stop in Troegs. I wish I lived/worked near Springhouse. I'd be there all the time. I have to make a trip over in the next week to pick up my barrel aged sours. Good Luck today.

Well that makes me feel great about him being in my top choices. I think it's about time he sent me beer for a change.

I really do enjoy the Modern Times and Belching Beaver! I've already checked out your list on the eMAW. I can easily get one and will look into a couple others this week to see if I can score another brewery.

I've got a few refreshments picked out, just waiting for the show to begin!

IMG_0446.jpg

Okay, here are the results of the drawing and the link to the results if anyone wants to see them.

https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/399589x83225

PianoMan
jerbrew
SandstoneCityBrew
imasickboy
Homercidal
afro lou
mattv21
TBC
singybrue
GaBrewZoo
Relampago
Bigfish713
PaulR
JayDog
Scturo
RevKev
cegan09
gromitdj
jimyson
Thorrak
k1ngl1ves
JDXX1971
tlucarelli

I really do enjoy the Modern Times and Belching Beaver! I've already checked out your list on the eMAW. I can easily get one and will look into a couple others this week to see if I can score another brewery.

I'll have to get you some belching beaver then. Mother earth is another great brewery down here I like to send to people. not sure If they've made it to you yet. I trust your judgement in beer though so if you were to grant my emaw I wouldn't care how many were actually on my list. so many great beers I've neber even heard of.

Middle of the pack... up the anxiety factor a little more, why don't you, lol.

And with the First pick in the FOTD IV Raffle, PianoMan picks....

Yass. that makes it easier I was going back and forth but I'll take our fearless leader's. GaBrewZoo I'll take your offer please and thank you. (@k1ngl1ves you were a very very close second so I'll post this before I change my mind)

Back