fee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ó Flannagáin said:
WEeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... everytime I see her..
She got new fancy clothes.

Evvverytime I see her.

... She done took up all my money
ba-ba-ba
And through me out the door (edit: had that wrong for a minute)

I get goosebumps when i hear that tune....been listening to the hampton va box set all day.....

Kilted Brewer said:
Oh man...must have enjoyed those days way too much!

Jammin or grown up? A little of both I guess. I've been to every year of Bonnaroo except this year (moved across the country instead), hit up every Phish "festival" excpet Oswego and Cypress. Gave up being a taper after Coventry though. Fallen on the "indy" scene my self. But I'll never give up on the fab four.

I didnt go to coventry either...but Cypress...Oh man you missed one hell of a show..Ya know they planted a huge field of jasmine for that show......In fact i sold my motorcycle so i could go to that show...I have also been to each bonnaroo except the last one....not the same anymore...these kids now have no respect.....no more feeling of family like back in the day.........I try to stick with smaller fest's now.....

spazus_maximus said:
I didnt go to coventry either...but Cypress...Oh man you missed one hell of a show..Ya know they planted a huge field of jasmine for that show......In fact i sold my motorcycle so i could go to that show

Coventry was emotional, I'll say that. It was tough. It was also very muddy and 16 hours to get in and 12 to get out...that's never fun.

...I have also been to each bonnaroo except the last one....not the same anymore...these kids now have no respect.....no more feeling of family like back in the day.........I try to stick with smaller fest's now.....

It's totally changed. That's one of the reason's SWMBO and I ahve done VIP the last 2 years we went. That was with 3 years in Gen Pop. It just wasn't what it should be out there.

I just noticed Mr. kilted brewer that you have a peanut butter stout in your secondary......mmm could you kindly share this recipe with me??? I am new to brewing so no AG stuff.....but i could probably work it into an extract recipe.....gotta know.....

All right fella's its time for you to turn me onto to some new jams! What's in the player as i type??

Personally....I am listening to Tom Morellos>One Man Revolution

craiger_ny said:
I was there for that one too. Man it was hotter than 9 yards of hell that summer.

Troof! Did you happen to get in on the S'More parade? I was in on that - a 4 foot by 8 foot S'more.

"It's them plastic seat chair sweats."

I also got to see Pork Tornado play the Double Door, and the FIRST Trey solo tour - the solo acoustic tour - at the Riv in Chicago. Other highlights are seeing them in Toronto (Misty Mountain Hop), both Been Caught Stealing, Whipping Post, and the incredible, fantastical, unbelieveable Camel Walk, ALumni Blues, Tweezer Reprise and the "Leo Trio".

Oh, and there was Fish doing Purple Rain at Deer Creek and the Koruda birthday light solo.

They always gave Chicago extra love. But the World Record (hrmph!) Meatstick was a riot.

Ó Flannagáin said:
WEeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... everytime I see her..

Evvverytime I see her.

... She done took up all my money
ba-ba-ba
And through me out the door (edit: had that wrong for a minute)

You haven't heard Funky ***** till you heard them jam it with Son Seal.

Not quite Phish but....

Lay down my dear brothers..lay down to take your rest wont you lay your heads upon your saviors breast.... I love you but jesus loves you the best...& i bid you goodnight,goodnight,goodnight....peace ya'll.

spazus_maximus said:
I just noticed Mr. kilted brewer that you have a peanut butter stout in your secondary......mmm could you kindly share this recipe with me??? I am new to brewing so no AG stuff.....but i could probably work it into an extract recipe.....gotta know.....

I tired to PM you but you're over your quota. I basically used a basic sweet stout recipe (googled) and added PB in the last 15mins of the boil.

PB MUST be drained of all possible oils before using.

Back