Favorite Word

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sause

Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was just wondering... what's everybody's favorate word?

Mine is comma. If you have been in the chat room late at might you would know this already but I digress comma I like the word so much that I gave up using the symbol and just type the word. Comma.

spatula.

That word doesnt even seem like it should be in the english language.

- magno

Thats easy...c*nt. Of course NEVER under any circumstance do I say this around SWMBO!
:rockin:

Tits!

Tits is not a bad word. Actually it sounds more like a snack! Yeah, that's it, Tater Tits!:D

Wild

Goobies.

<per urban dictionary>

Small, conical female breasts that are impressive despite their seemingly underdeveloped nature.

i.e. Man, I was watching FoodTV today - Rachel Ray has some Grade A goobies!

Botulism has a nice ring to it; It also sounds pretty nasty.
"Hey Sally, I just got back from the Doctor."
"What is the diagnosis?"
"BOTULISM!"

Ivan Lendl said:
Botulism has a nice ring to it; It also sounds pretty nasty.
"Hey Sally, I just got back from the Doctor."
"What is the diagnosis?"
"BOTULISM!"

I once filled all 10 of the pre-populated text messages on my friends phone with ridiculous stuff like:
I have meningitis.
I have trichnosis.
etc.

I'd have to say that for a long time it was 'acrid,' but now I'm leaning towards 'antidisestablishmentarianism.' It's pretty tough to work in to everyday conversations though...

trousers.

I just think it is a funny word. No other reason. Can be used to describe a drunk person, "he was totally trousered".

interchangeably: Cheesedi$k or Di$kcheese
also, the word putz is a good one, I like that one a lot

Heard a new swearword last week : "F*ck-knuckle". I love it and have used it many many times since. Check out that f*cknuckle. What a f*ckknuckle.

Back