Favorite Brewing Music

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to hear Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Culture Club, Madonna, Nelson, Britney Spears, Wham, Hannah Montana, or any Disney soundtrack.

you brewing Zima? Gonna smoke some Mistys or Virginia Slims?

My playlist:

His Name is Alive.
Down (esp.over the under)
Quicksand.
Pink Floyd

Old Black Sabbath if I actually pick it. Usually either the local rock station or NPR.

sense I got my new laptop with working wireless I've been listening to pandora. The last one was brewed completely on my jimmy buffet station.

I usually either end up putting on some Bob Marley or Rush. Bob when I just want some good vibrations and Rush when I feel like getting weird.

Can't go wrong w/ the Dropkick Murphy's "Good Rats" to start the brew day. End the time w/ "Kiss Me I'm S@@@faced" and sleeping on the couch.

I dunno.. live in the stix now... and I kinda enjoy the sound of flocks of geese on the move, distant chainsaws, the laughter of squirrels, the wind howling through 100'+ pines, cedars, and firs, the sound of a hunter sighting in his rifle, the occasional putt of a quad or a jeep going by in the back..........

That's my brew music... :mug:

The dead, The meters, Galactic, Widespread Panic, Phish, and some funky brass bands and the list goes on and on...........................

I listen to Click 'n' Clack (The Tappet Brothers) and "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!".

Yeah, I usually have NPR on while I brew. For some reason, it's almost always Tuesday nights when CBC's Wiretap is on.

If I'm listening to my iPod, I usually play lectures from The Teaching Company on ancient history.

When SWMBO is out of town and I can crank the stereo as loud as I want... I usually crank Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, especially The Murder Ballads.

Clutch!!!!!!! Their self titled is always great, but the Live in Flint double cd always gets me feeling good... If I were theoretically distilling I would theoretically be listening to the song "Moonshiner" by Uncle Tupelo and fill the rest out with some James McMurty and various alt country bands... Theoretically that is...

If brewing alone I'll reach into the Tom Waits collection. Other times some Mighty Mighy Bosstones. Usually just hit the shuffle feature on the ol MP3 player...

My little 5 year old helper likes Jack Johnson, and I am slowly converting him to Van Halen!

It depends on my mood and who's brewing with me. If I'm by myself or with my son, it's almost always blues. But if I've got a gang over, it'll be classic rock.

I'm all over the place with brew music I listen to Yonder Mountain String Band, Neil Young(Greendale album), STS9, Smashing Pumpkins. Just to name a few.

Early nineties rock. The last of the good, popular rock. Stp, Alice in chains, nirvana, soundgarden, etc.

Everything on the radio from mid nineties to today sucks.

You should try squeezing in Billy Currington's "I'm Pretty Good at Drinking Beer".Just not for the whole 60 min boil.

Back