Experience with Homebrew4less.com - a warning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Operabrewer

Reaction score
I thought my experience with this retailer might provide a warning to my fellow brewers.

On April 14th I ordered a $400 Blichmann pot from "homebrew4less.com" They were my closest retailer, I've ordered successfully several times in the past, and I believe in supporting the LHBS.

Their information:

(HomeBrew4Less.com LLC
890 Lincoln Way W
Chambersburg, PA 17202
(717) 504-8534)

The item arrived roughly two weeks later with manufacturing problems was of poor quality. I've been in touch with Blichmann - perhaps they can help.

After numerous emails to the retailer, (all unanswered), I called today to resolve the matter amicably. He was verbally abusive, insulting, and insisted that "all returns were final," a policy nowhere stated on his web site, on invoices, or email communication.

It is clear that talking over the customer and refusing to listen to legitimate reasons for dissatisfaction were his tactic.

I've never experienced such negative customer service, but will I luckily never have to again with this retailer.

Thanks for listening.

David

Back