Exciting Guitarist!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smata67

Reaction score
I didn’t even know this guy existed until a few days ago. Shame on me. If you like Satriani, Johnson, etc. you want to know about this incredible talent. This particular version of Eric Johnson’s SRV has more views than even EJ’s version and with good reason! His Cliffs version is rapidly closing in. His covers not only "get it," but in some cases exceed the technical abilities of the original composer.

I didn’t even know this guy existed until a few days ago. Shame on me. If you like Satriani, Johnson, etc. you want to know about this incredible talent. This particular version of Eric Johnson’s SRV has more views than even EJ’s version and with good reason! His Cliffs version is rapidly closing in. His covers not only "get it," but in some cases exceed the technical abilities of the original composer.

If I didn't know who was playing and had to guess I'd go with Robert Cray. That's the sound I'm getting. Very good.

Back