Ever wanna walk in you employer and ....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beesy

Reaction score
Tell them to **** off. Not that I'm all distraught about my job right now. Just i have for the past 1-2 years thought about moving to Boston or San Diego. I think this would be the only way i would force my hand at doing it.

The +'s -- Coronado Island fresh or Boston Beer Work fresh - both +'s

If I did that, I'd be in Leavenworth KA, in an United States Penitentiary, breaking big rocks into small rocks.

Still, it's hard not to fantasize about it.

If I did that, I'd be in Leavenworth KA, in an United States Penitentiary, breaking big rocks into small rocks.

Still, it's hard not to fantasize about it.

Turning big rocks into small ones seem like it may be more miserable that suffering through Ohio winters with SAD!!!

With all the sun in San Diego, I felt the most alive i have felt in the past 5 months.

So i take it you work for the Feds? or in the Military? I thought there were 2 pens there, one military based and one for public offenders? Care to clarify?

Turning big rocks into small ones seem like it may be more miserable that suffering through Ohio winters with SAD!!!

You'd think so, but I work outdoors in South Dakota. We've had 4 blizzards in the past 6 weeks. You do the math on that one. :(

So i take it you work for the Feds?

Department of Defense, under the Air Force emblem. :mug:

As much as I love to be outdoors, I couldn't deal with the cold that long. It snowed here yesterday and i was pissed. hell, i already golfed 2-3 times already this year, but it seem mother nature has gained control again :drunk::drunk:

Actually no. I guess I am lucky. My only real complaint about my job is the pay is below average for the work I do. But not way below and I still do alright for myself. The job itself, my co-workers and my employers are all actually pretty good.

i did, about 12 years ago my wife's boss gave us a 10 day all expenses paid cruise to the Bahamas @500. spending money. i asked my boss for 2 weeks off and he said no because he has shorthanded and couldn't lose me for that long .well i got a little LOUD with him and said i had been working for him for 7 years without missing a day if he couldn't give me this time then i QUIT. and left . there was no way i was going to miss out on a free vacation . he called me up an hour later @apologized and said he would run the job himself while i has gone , see you in 2 weeks

Tell them to **** off. Not that I'm all distraught about my job right now. Just i have for the past 1-2 years thought about moving to Boston or San Diego. I think this would be the only way i would force my hand at doing it.

The +'s -- Coronado Island fresh or Boston Beer Work fresh - both +'s

If I did that... he would stop... look very carefully.... reach slowly into his desk.... and pull out a sandwidth... followed by "f you too..."

I had a job that I gave my 2-weeks notice under not the best circumstances. Well, before the second day of that notice I called up my boss and told him that I know I'd agreed to work another 9 days but I just couldn't stomach the idea seeing his face again, let alone the thought of working with him or any of the other ***holes there ever again, so why don't I just come in on payday and pick up my last paycheck and we call it good.

It felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Back