European Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaughn

Reaction score
I am currently buying all of the parts to finally build up my GE 7.0 keezer. For all the european faucet / flow control faucet owners out there, are they worth the $65ish price range? I really want to order them but I am not sure if I should just save some money and get perlicks. Any information would be helpful.

$65 dollars is the cheapest I have found them for at the Beverage Factory. If you know of any place that sells them lower please let me know.

Perlick faucets are the best for sanitation and intermittent use. Balance your system using temp, pressure and line resistance and you will need no flow control.
For me that's 8' of 3/16" ID beverage tube coiled x 38˚F x 12psi, your taste and experience may vary. The line could be shorter but I'm in no hurry, the glass fills fast enough.

For all the european faucet / flow control faucet owners out there, are they worth the $65ish price range?

I have always used the European style faucets and don't have to worry about line length etc., all the restriction is in the faucet.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

I just wasn't sure if I needed to spend the money on them. I really love the way they pour ( 3 Floyds uses them in their tap room). I might buy perlick 525's just to get it built then upgrade to the European faucets later in the fall when money is better.

Latest posts

Back