Ethanol distilling and production, I am completely lost?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbutcher5

Reaction score
I had a project of trying to make some ethanol, for different household needs, as well as running smaller engine appliances with it. I have searched high and low for a cheap and easy way to do this, but I keep ending out empty handed.
Then it appeared in my mind, to just find somewhere where I could ask enthusiasts about alcohol production, and I found this forum.

So to make it short, I have no clue how to distil and/or brew ethanol and I was hoping that some of you inhere more experienced than me might be able to help?

Some of you might think I am trespassing for asking about ethanol production, but I am hoping you will be willing to help me out regardless.

Some of you might think I am trespassing for asking about ethanol production.
In short, yes.

We shy away from distilling topics here, since it is illegal to distill ethanol for consumption in most countries. Additionally, we are a beer, wine, and cider forum, and distillation is not required to produce any of those beverages.

I realize that you don't intend to consume the distillate, but this really just isn't the place for your topic. If you'd like to take up homebrewing, please come back and pay us a visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back