• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Etekcity Portable pH Meter - Free*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorrak

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought an Etekcity Portable pH Meter on Amazon back in February of last year, but haven't ever managed to put it to use. It's brand new -- but I can't guarantee if it's calibrated (or if it will work) given that, you know - never used.

That said - It's taking up space at the moment, which in a NYC apartment comes at a premium. If anyone would like to take their chances with a most-likely-working-but-potentially-not pH meter, it's free*.

Included is the pH meter, a calibration screwdriver, and a carrying case for both. Not included are instructions. Sorry about that.

Why the asterisk? Great question! Although the pH meter is free - you will need to pay for shipping.

The thing weighs ~5oz in an envelope, which means that shipping from here to LA is $2.85. PM me your zip code, and I'll send you a shipping quote. Payment will need to be to PayPal.

2017-07-17 22.46.04.jpg

2017-07-17 22.46.16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone - this has now been claimed & sent out. If I have additional items I come across that I don't have space for/am not using, I'll be sure to post additional HBT threads.

I live in westchester and would love to hear about what you want to sell

Latest posts

Back