Etched glassware?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipharet

Reaction score
I have a couple of friends visiting me and I would like to get them just 2 pairs of pub glasses with their business logo etched. However, I can only find vendors that etch and sell glassware in cases or more.

Does anyone know where I can order just 2 of 4 etched glasses?

Thanks.

Check out Bass Pro. A buddy of mine had a four pack of glasses made for me with my brewery name on them. Not sure how flexible they are with logos, but it's worth a look.

Go to a trophy shop, they will either do it or direct you to who does theirs.
We use a trophy place for small batch etchings on our mug club members mugs at the place. I work.

Go to a trophy shop, they will either do it or direct you to who does theirs.
We use a trophy place for small batch etchings on our mug club members mugs at the place. I work.

+1
I had a couple crystal glasses laser etched/engraved for a wedding, cost was reasonable. The local shop should be able to do any volume and will probably have standard pint glasses or let you bring in your own.

I recently ordered a dozen glasses from glasswithatwist.com. The image was detailed but they all came out perfectly... and they use good quality glassware. Very happy with them, and you can order a small amount. Mine cost about $8/glass with shipping which is fantastic.

Latest posts

Back