Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of moron would actually stand up for an a-hole move like "chicago stronger"? Seriously, that would be some major league *****baggery. Nobody could be that effed in the head, could they?

Any normal person would shake their head and disavow any such idea, right? Seriously, that would be really messed up.

Oh - and just a really strong showing by the Blackhawks at home. Triple ot "win" they didn't deserve, and an ot loss.

Bruins in five...

What kind of moron would actually stand up for an a-hole move like "chicago stronger"? Seriously, that would be some major league *****baggery. Nobody could be that effed in the head, could they?

Any normal person would shake their head and disavow any such idea, right? Seriously, that would be really messed up.

Oh - and just a really strong showing by the Blackhawks at home. Triple ot "win" they didn't deserve, and an ot loss.

Bruins in five...

I'm going to say Bruins in 6, though mainly because every fan (of a cup-winning team) deserves to see them win it at home.

Bollig's a b!tch, dunno why he's on the roster in lieu of Stalberg. Enjoy the moment.

Yup. Bollig's out and Stalberg is in for tonight. Adds more speed and maintains the lines that got us here. Bollig wasn't ready for playoff hockey.

There's is something to be said for shutting up a packed barn of bandwagon fans though. Chicago fans deserve to see Boston win it in Chicago.

Not gonna happen. I still say Hawks in 5, which would put me in the seats for the cup presentation. :D

Are you serious with these comments? I thought reading your comments you weren't a DB but I guess I am wrong. You have taken this thread from a trash talking thread to another level. Keep talking about tshirts. You look like a fool

Ask Jeff bauman what he feels about Boston strong. Wow shocking

Really dude? I'm not in the camp that thinks terrorist acts (yes, that was tragic as bless) and pro sports have much to do with one another. Grow a set, this is a trash talk thread, homes.

Yup. Bollig's out and Stalberg is in for tonight. Adds more speed and maintains the lines that got us here. Bollig wasn't ready for playoff hockey.

goo.jpg
Goooood, goooood.

Not gonna happen. I still say Hawks in 5, which would put me in the seats for the cup presentation. :D

I'm gonna say Hawks in 6, maybe 7. Wouldn't want those Boston fans to be too upset that Chicago's Stronger. :D

*disclaimer* I'm a ****** when it comes to talking trash. :ban:

Since you are going to be there can you take a picture of the cup when the Bruins get it? Thanks.
:mug:

Ha, that's a good one!

I'm gonna say Hawks in 6, maybe 7.

Yeah that's what happened in 2010. We went to game 5 and had to watch on TV when they hoisted the cup after game 6, do a bunch of celebratory shots, etc. Would love to see it in person, regardless of how likely it is to happen. Either way I'll still get my pic next to the cup come fall when they do season ticket holder appreciation day!

NordeastBrewer77 said:
Really dude? I'm not in the camp that thinks terrorist acts (yes, that was tragic as bless) and pro sports have much to do with one another. Grow a set, this is a trash talk thread, homes.

Goooood, goooood.

I'm gonna say Hawks in 6, maybe 7. Wouldn't want those Boston fans to be too upset that Chicago's Stronger. :D

*disclaimer* I'm a ****** when it comes to talking trash. :ban:

Yup really dude. Read your comment again...just a dumb comment to make even in a trash talking thread...Boston strong isn't a bruins thing, it's a Boston thing. It has nothing to do with tshirts...but you're right, we will just cry about it like always...ha

Yup really dude. Read your comment again...just a dumb comment to make even in a trash talking thread...Boston strong isn't a bruins thing, it's a Boston thing. It has nothing to do with tshirts...but you're right, we will just cry about it like always...ha

I'm sorry if you took offense to it, I meant none, really. Honestly, I like and respect both the Bruins and the Red Sox, just not when they're playing my team for a championship. Just trash talkin', man. :mug:

NordeastBrewer77 said:
I'm sorry if you took offense to it, I meant none, really. Honestly, I like and respect both the Bruins and the Red Sox, just not when they're playing my team for a championship. Just trash talkin', man. :mug:

Ok no harm...now back to watching the game...

No hossa = WOW

The fact that you didn't mean offense makes it so much worse. If you were just trolling, it wouldn't be so bad.

Well I got myself some free beer. Had to go home to listen to the game on the radio via my phone. I guess the power is out for like 20 miles. Basically would have to go to Canada to watch the game tonight.

This is how Boston beats ya. They know when the refs aren't calling ****, then they piss you off. Boston will be your 2013 Stanley Cup Champs*

*shortened season!

What's nice though is that as soon as this series is over, there's a day for the draft, then a day for free agency, then training camp should start back up again!

Oh thank goodness - no OT tonight!

And another shutout for Rask, Chicago is zero-for-series on the PP, and we actually had a little scuffling at the end for extra entertainment! Lovin' it!

Bruins in five is lookin' real good! :ban:

Cheers!

[edit] btw, post-game on NESN is much more interesting than NBCSp...

day_trippr said:
Oh thank goodness - no OT tonight!

And another shutout for Rask, Chicago is zero-for-series on the PP, and we actually had a little scuffling at the end for extra entertainment! Lovin' it!

Bruins in five is lookin' real good! :ban:

Cheers!

[edit] btw, post-game on NESN is much more interesting than NBCSp...

NESN all the way...but seriously a shut out?? bruins played excellent hockey tonight all around. That 3rd line now is awesome...can't wait for wednesday!

Chicago had their moments - precious few, to be sure, but there were some - but the closest they got was that pipe near the end. Otoh, their power play was amazingly inept - on one of them I think the Bs had the much better of the scoring opportunities. A lot of choking going on on the rare occasions they got deep into the Bs end.

Anyway...So who is this Pickle, Bickle, whatever his name is, and why was he trying to commit suicide taking on Big Bird at the end of the game?

Cheers! :D

At least they've been evenly terrible. The phantom calls early got make-ups later...

Cheers!

The refs were bad on both sides tonight.

Officiating has been bad the whole series, but agreed, at least its been bad going both ways. Its just frustrating when some huge calls are blown and some fairy bs scraps or the like get called

Officiating has been bad the whole series, but agreed, at least its been bad going both ways. Its just frustrating when some huge calls are blown and some fairy bs scraps or the like get called

There was a Bruins near break-away in the second game where the lone 'Hawks defender laid a two-handed slash on the B's player - right there in the wide open space in the slot - and no call. Otoh, that call on Thornton merely reaching into the scrum in the first period tonight was about as weak as it gets. This is pro hockey, not tea and crumpets, fer chrissakes.

On a different note, apparently the Windy City has no shortage of conspiracy theorists, who are now postulating on the NHL.com boards that the NHL wanted the Bruins to win the Cup all along this year because it would be a "nice story" wrt you-know-what-happened-this-April.

Which is totally ridiculous, because everyone knows that the league actually wanted the Penguins to win the Cup this year...

Cheers! ;)

All the idiots have to do is watch their games and realize how many goals and saves were freaks...

Bruins made the Hawks look like the Rockford Ice Hogs last night. Couldn't complete a pass, get in the zone or put the puck on the net to save our lives. Hopefully we can steal one tomorrow night to take back home ice, but damn, well played by the Bs.

Latest posts

Back