• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Electric Brewery For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

414Shakes

Reaction score
Selling my electric HERMS brewery. Setup includes Brew kettles, pumps/hoses, controller, carboys, grain mill, wort chiller, brewery stand, vent hood/fan. Grain mill is a monster mill 2 roller pro-brewer with hopper. It's mounted on a push cart with a 3/4hp grizzly bandsaw motor with belt and sheaves. $4500 for everything. If you bought this setup new, you'd spend about $5700 (and you'd have to put it together) plus you'd have to buy all the cleaning, water treatment, and yeast propagation stuff I'll throw in for free. I'll be happy to demonstrate the setup.

IMG-1201.JPG
IMG-1682.JPG

5500w elements? 2 of them? included as well? Also can the panel operate 2 elements at once or just one? Amp requirements? (assuming 220v)

Originally, both the boil kettle and HLT had 4500W elements so friends and I could do back to back batches. Those were long brew days. We stopped doing that so I upgraded the HLT to a 5500W stainless element. With this arrangement, you can't do back to back batches. I can put a 4500W element back on the HLT if you want to do B2B.

I’m in Milwaukee. If you’re in town, I can turn everything on and show you it works. I don’t have everything in the same spot anymore. I moved and have the pots and some of the brewery stuff at the new house. Let me know what you want to see specifically and I’ll be happy to get more pics. Give me a heads up and I can bring everything back to the basement brewery at the old house. I rent the old house out but I still have the brewery space.

All moved into the new house and don't have the space for the brewery. Sold the carboys and the brewing shelving. Now includes Brew kettles, pumps/hoses, controller, grain mill, wort chiller, vent hood/fan. Grain mill is a monster mill 2 roller pro-brewer with hopper. It's mounted on a push cart with a 3/4hp grizzly bandsaw motor with belt and sheaves. $2500 for everything. Local pickup in Milwaukee. I can hook everything up to show it works.

Latest posts

Back