Quantcast

For Sale Electric Brewery For Sale

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

414Shakes

Reaction score
Selling my electric HERMS brewery. Setup includes Brew kettles, pumps/hoses, controller, carboys, grain mill, wort chiller, brewery stand, vent hood/fan. Grain mill is a monster mill 2 roller pro-brewer with hopper. It's mounted on a push cart with a 3/4hp grizzly bandsaw motor with belt and sheaves. $4500 for everything. If you bought this setup new, you'd spend about $5700 (and you'd have to put it together) plus you'd have to buy all the cleaning, water treatment, and yeast propagation stuff I'll throw in for free. I'll be happy to demonstrate the setup.

IMG-1201.JPG
IMG-1682.JPG

O'Haggerty

Reaction score
What size kettles/system?

Electricbrewery control panel? or assembled yourself?

O'Haggerty

Reaction score
5500w elements? 2 of them? included as well? Also can the panel operate 2 elements at once or just one? Amp requirements? (assuming 220v)

OP
414Shakes

414Shakes

Reaction score
Originally, both the boil kettle and HLT had 4500W elements so friends and I could do back to back batches. Those were long brew days. We stopped doing that so I upgraded the HLT to a 5500W stainless element. With this arrangement, you can't do back to back batches. I can put a 4500W element back on the HLT if you want to do B2B.