• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Electric 3 Keggle HERMS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamCanFly

Reaction score
$500
I've decided to sell my brewing equipment. I was in the process of building an electric brewery and got busy with life. Now it's time to pass it to someone else. You will have almost everything you need to start brewing. I was only missing a few fittings and some electrical parts for the control panel. There is 50 feet of stainless tubing that will need to be bent into a coil. You will need the elbows and compression fittings to attach the coil to the ball valves. A plate chiller and March pump are included. The heating elements are 5500 watts, they are included. I was setting it up to have one heating element on at a time. I have a custom wiring schematic for the panel. The stand is custom made and will last forever. I'm also including my home made stir plate for your yeast. A few books and other miscellaneous parts are included.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm In Arlington, Tx.
Thank you,
Adam
upload_2019-6-25_20-41-43.jpeg

I'm too far away to buy this but I couldn't help but notice the beautiful square in the background, is that a 74 K5?

I'm interested. Can you share more details:
- pics of insides of kegs and connections if applicable
- brand and model # of heating elements; pic of installation if applicable
- closeup pic of inside of the panel
- brand and model of pump and chiller.
- does pump come with the matching head?

Latest posts

Back