• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Ebrew Gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcran17

Reaction score
I recently bought a big lot of Ebrew items from a guy that was planning a 3 vessel HERMS and I was going to do the same. I decided to make an eBIAB instead and now have a lot of extra stuff to sell. I took pictures of everything globally, as it would be tough to include a picture of every item. let me know if there is something specific you want to see.

Below is a list of everything included. The excel file didn't paste perfectly, but the number after each item is how many are included. If you have specific questions, please ask. For pricing, I added up what everything would cost (not including shipping) and took 50% of that. This brought me to $700 local or $750 shipped.

I am going to give this a good run as a lot; I think it would be too big of a headache to split up.

Slanted enclosure (WC12C16WW) with holes cut 1
Auber PID SYL-2352 2
Auber Timer ASL-51 1
Mager SSR 40A 1
3-way 1/2" ball valve (CF8M) 1
Auber 34mm RTD 1/8" NPT 2
Madison liquid level switch M8700 1
Schneider 30A contactor DIN mount RPF2AF7 1
SS coupler 2" x 1" 1
5/8" compression elbow 1
1/2 NPT x 1/2" compression coupler 1
5/8" compression elbow (missing nut and compression ring) 1
L21-30R (female connector) 2
L21-30 (male inlet flange) 2
16ga x 24' primary wire (yellow, blue, white, green) 4
SSR heat sink 1
fuse holder 2
XLR female recept 3
XLR male recept 1
8mm terminal blocks (3-blue, 3-orange, 2-green) 8
6mm terminal block (2-black, 2-white, 4-red) 8
6mm pole jumpers (1, n=10 and 1, n=4) 1.5
terminal block end section 11
female camlock x 1/2" Female NPT (Type D) 4
male camlock x 1/2" Female NPT (Type A) 5
Automation direct push button (GCX1192-120) white 1
Automation direct push button (GCX1192-120) green 2
Automation direct push button (GCX1192-120) blue 2
yellow LED 110V 2
yellow 3-way maintained LED switch w/ 2 NO contact blocks 2
black 3-way maintained switch w/ 1 NO & 2 NC contact blocks 1
black 3-way maintained switch w/ 2 NC contact blocks 2
NC contact block 1
3/4" wire mounting pads (~100) 1
auber thermostat 1
1/2 NPT close nipples 2
heat sink 10.5" x 6.5" x 3.75" 1
Parker ball valve (1/2" compression) 8A-MB8LPFA-SSP 1

20150302_203611.jpg

20150302_203625.jpg

20150302_203841.jpg

That's way over kill for a rims. Imo
Guess it depends on the person, I have seen some pretty elaborate 3 vessel RIMS systems...

Would this run a rims system?
It depends on what specifically you are looking to set-up. There are some great threads around showing builds. For some of the more simple designs, i'd say, yes and then leftovers to resell.... Hence jonlaw's comment about being overkill

Interested in the 3-way valve. Do you have any pics? Thanks

Do you have the plans for the HERMS set-up you were planning? Wondering how much more you need.
I am in West Hartford and my buddy and I are trying to figure out our next set-up.

I am interested in one of the 2352 PIDs, the Mager 40A SSR and SSR Heatsink.

Thanks for your interest. I am still holding out for an offer for the whole lot.

If I end up splitting down the line, you are about 3rd in line for the PIDs and 1st in line for the SSR.

What's the status? Ready to part stuff out yet?

Not yet, I am still holding out. Getting ready to have our second daughter, so not wanting to take on the hassle as of yet. I am still hoping for an offer on the lot... Have a guy locally that could pull the trigger.

Any updates?

Sorry for being MIA, my wife just had our second daughter. We are home now and everyone is great.

I will start to compile a list of prices as individual items. But, I will give it another week or two before I break it up. I am really motivated to sell as a lot, so someone make me an offer!!

Sorry for being MIA, my wife just had our second daughter. We are home now and everyone is great.

I will start to compile a list of prices as individual items. But, I will give it another week or two before I break it up. I am really motivated to sell as a lot, so someone make me an offer!!

Congrats on the little one. Happy to hear that everyone is happy and healthy.

Any news. Looking at some more of your parts. Still interested in plugs/receptacles.

A guy locally is going to be checking it this week or next. In the interim, I am going to drop the price to $600 shipped to see if there is any more interest. Note I also will be removing the SSR and SSR heat sink which i am going to use for another project. Edit function is missing from my original post though so I guess I will need to close the thread and repost.

If neither the local sale or lower price pan out, I will split up.

I'll get in line for the two Auber PID SYL-2352's and the Mager SSR 40A depending on your price. I'm sure it's an exercise in futility though. Good luck with the sale!

Im local and would be interested in a few of your items:

Enclosure
Auber Timber
1 Auber PID
Wire Mounting Pads
1 RTD
Possibly some of the other buttons and what not

Let me know I have family in Wethersfield and I'm in Seymour.

Im local and would be interested in a few of your items:

Enclosure
Auber Timber
1 Auber PID
Wire Mounting Pads
1 RTD
Possibly some of the other buttons and what not

Let me know I have family in Wethersfield and I'm in Seymour.

Just sent you a PM

I can't modify the first post, so I am going to close this thread and repost with individual prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back