Don't Hate Me Because I'm Lucky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiltLifter

Reaction score
:D:ban::mug:

A friend from work just unloaded all his homebrew stuff on me for $50, I think I owe this man some BEER!!!

0117091245.jpg

3-burner tower
3 kegs with fittings, false bottom.
6 carboys (2-6.5s, 4-5s)
immersion chiller
500 bottles, capper, sparge arm, bottle washer, party pigs, airlocks, grains, malt, nylon hop bags, spiders, crickets, and free crusted on TRUB!

Now I need a brew shed to store it all in.

You can store in at my house ! I'll even clean the crud off for ya!
Oh, and you do suck! (Wish you buddy was my buddy though!)

Too late... I hated you even before I opened this thread to read it.

When I saw the AG rig my hatred turned to loathing. ;)
-Me

That's a sweet score!!!! Your buddy ruined those kegs, but for $50, I'd take it!

Good for you! That is interesting the way he cut the kegs. I saw a video on youtube of some British guy doing it the same way. Any cons to that method? Seems like it would be easier to clean.

So what AA meeting can we find your friend at? Thats the only possible reason I can think to unload all that for so cheap........your still a prick though! :D

Damn. Seriously, you better get makin some N/A beer for your buddy. That or buy him a helmet for being so damn stupid and giving you all that stuff.

.....and you suck

Back