done here!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brew_man_dan

Reaction score
finally had it! i'm not going to mention names or my reasons, but i think i'm done posting on homebrewtalk for a very long time! :mad: that's it, done with my rant, take it how you want it.

LOL! 15 whole posts in less than 2 months until this one?

Oh sweet baby Jesus, Allah, and Buddah, how will we endure without your presence?

roomful.jpeg

I find it funny that it was necessary to mention leaving though. "oh, please don't go!" that what you were looking for?

well I for one want to know why he's leaving. There can be occasions on this site when a new brewer asks a "noob" question and is inundated with smart ass answers and jokes instead of help and jokes.

just sayin.

:confused:

Whatever. I just looked at all your posts (there aren't many), I don't see anything at all that's controversial or confrontational or anything. I mean, if your skin ain't thick enough for HBT, I'm not sure you're really cut out for these interwebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back