Does this manifold from keg connections have built-in check valves?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cottonmouth

Reaction score
I'm getting ready to put together a keezer with this 4 tap setup I got from keg connections and I'm wondering if the valves on this manifold have check valves built into them or do I need to get some?

BTW it was a real pleasure ordering from keg connections - great prices and super fast shipping.

20131024_134327.jpg

What did Keg Connections say in the description?

I don't SEE any, unless they are made into the flare fittings, or the hose barb to the tank...........

From the website:

This is a five way Air Distributor / Manifold with check valves. Check Valves are very important so your beer cannot flow between kegs or back into your manifold. We do not sell manifolds/air distributors without check valves, but some companies do. We make this manifold in house, so it is more economical than our other version, but it is made with an extruded aluminum manifold, high quality air cocks with check valves and tested for leaks. A great manifold and an exceptional price!

Back