Do You See Yourself Ever NOT Brewing Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do You See Yourself Ever NOT Brewing Beer?

• NEVER…You’ll have to pry my hydrometer from my cold, dead fingers. (As long as I can drink beer)

• Not likely, I enjoy it and don’t see myself giving it up…but you never know.

• It’s a fun hobby but just that…a hobby. I could take it or leave it.

• In all likelihood, I don’t see myself keeping up with this a year from now.

• I’m already getting tired of this hobby and getting ready to sell my stuff.

• Been there…done that. Don’t brew anymore. I’m just lingering here at HBT for the fun conversat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well....I'm a n00bie with only two batches under my belt, but SWMBO says that I'm already obsessed with this stuff....I'm reading everything I can get my hands on as well as taking out a subscription to BYO and spending way too much time on this forum! :D

Anyway, looking forward to many, many more brews!!!!:rockin:

You guy's are right not to go with a girl that don't like your brewing hobby.
My brother is just getting shut of his wife after 12 years of not being allowed to brew beer, although wine was ok (becouse she drank it!).
He is now planning like crazy on a 10 gallon brew plant and carn't wait to get started. I carn't wait till he gets up and runing too so he stops drinking all mine :drunk: and shares his with me.:mug: .
As far me stopping brewing,No way! i've been brewing for 15 years now and it's like cooking or sex. Something you need to do not just a hobby.

I was going to vote the second one "but you never know", but in all honesty as far as food and beverage go, there has been nothing thus far in my insignificant life that has captured my fascination like brewing!:ban:

I brew 7 5's of fresh grapes from california and make 6-10 batches pear year.
Mine wine equals 150 bottles for 2.50 per bottle purchase cost 15/bottle.
I make a traquar clone at 55 cents a bottle versus 4.99 my bottles are16 oz too.
I'm trying to duplicate Founder Kentucky Bourbon at 120 a case, my current recipe
12 a case. Samiclause is my next try. When I'm told I can no lnger drink, I will start drinking each sami I have saved since 2003 and die peacefully and mellow from enjoing the cheapest hobbie I've ever had. BEER ME!!!!!!!

I see myself not brewing for awhile...simply because I've got about four cases bottled, four kegs in the brewfridge, two kegs in the kegerator and a batch in both primary and secondary! I was working hard to "fill the pipeline," and that mutha is full!

The "good" news is that my keg of summer blond blew last night...came as a shock, I had no idea it was approaching empty. It was REALLY getting good, which should have tipped me off: the beer is always best just before the keg runs dry! In any case, I've got a vacancy...time to fire up the brewpot!

Latest posts

Back