Do you have a lucky shirt?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiLynn

Reaction score
Ya know, every time you wear it, it seems like things go your way. I am wearing my lucky pair of sweats today. I called them my "Buy Me Beer" pants, because it just works, people buy me beer. I have a shirt that attracts new friends, and other items of clothing that do different things to bring me luck.

So how about you? Got a lucky hat or lucky shirt and what kind of magical powers does it have? Show me a picture. I showed you mine!

buymebeer.jpg

Here's mine:

Bacon makes Everything Better pants
and
A place for all of God's Creatures... next to the Potatos and Gravy shirt

untitled.jpg

nextto.jpg

Haha, I've got a green shirt thats terribly ugly that I wear every time I brew. Didn't mean to, but one day noticed I had worn it two brews in a row, so I sure wasn't going to change that on the third! Now I'm at least 10 brews in with the same shirt everytime. I won't wear it unless I'm brewing. It's an important piece of the process!

If you are familiar with the band "the Aquabats" you know that the song "Nerd Alert" makes reference to one's "Super Cool Wristbands". I have a set of wristbands that say "Super Cool!" on them, and I have worn them for luck in both my professional and private lives. I am not religious, but I am certainly superstituous.

I have a pair of boxers with an owl on then that say "How many licks?"

I had hoped they were going to be my lucky boxers, but alas and alack, fate decided otherwise.

Back